The strategy used here is completely different from that used in a previous post on Debit. The plan now is to force green to double its initial planet and use the units gained from the white hole to destroy green before it can capture another planet. Then, we use the white hole on the orange side to have enough units to destroy orange.
- From 0:00 to 0:05, send half of your units to the top double planet adjacent to green. Then, send the remaining units and continue to send any newly generated units to the bottom double adjacent to green. If green doesn’t double it’s planet prior to your units reaching the top double planet, start over.
- From 0:06 to 0:11, when green doubles its planet, redirect all of your units down below the green planet. You are trying to move your mass of top units so none of them are wasted by running into the green planet. Then, trigger the white hole.
- From 0:12 to 0:19, when green moves to capture the top double planet, attack and destroy green..
- From 0:20 to 0:25, start moving the mass of units remaining from destroying the green planet towards the center. When the mass nears the center use them to attack the bottom double planet adjacent to orange. Use the units on your center planet to attack the top double planet above orange.
- From 0:26 to 0:30, when orange starts to double one of its planets, collect your units in a position between the top double planet and your center planet. After a slight pause, attack the top double planet, this should cause orange to double their other planet.
- From 0:31 to 0:35, when orange starts to double its other planet, redirect your units to the white hole adjacent to orange and trigger the white hole.
- From 0:36 to 0:39, use all of your units to attack and destroy the closest orange planet.
All that is left is to destroy the remaining orange planet as quick as possible.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.