This uses the same strategy as used in a previous post on Surge. The difference in this video is orange waits a very long time before it promotes its initial planet to a double. Because of this delay, orange doesn’t have enough units built up before the shock wave reaches my planet. Because of this orange doesn’t attack my planet, which leaves enough units to capture both top single planets prior to the shock wave passing.
These single planets are critical after the shock wave passes. They produce enough units to enable destroying both the orange and green double planets just as the shock wave is passing over them and their defenses are weakest.
- From 0:00 to 0:21, send your units to capture the double directly in front of one of your opponents. Even though this video shows the first capture is on the green side, this approach works either way. When those units are about halfway to capturing the double planet, start sending and continually send units towards the double planet directly in front of orange. As soon as your units capture the double in front of green, start sending units from both of your planets to the double planet in front of green. When the double in front of orange is almost captured, stop sending from the planet in front of green. You need to leave this planet strong enough to withstand an attack from green.
- From 0:22 to 0:26, start sending units from your initial planet to a spot near your planet in front of green. These will be useful in thwarting an imminent attack. Once green attacks, use these units to reinforce your planet only after the red strength indicator shows up. If you apply these units to the planet too soon, they will go towards promoting the planet instead of reinforcing it.
- From 0:27 to 0:33, use units from your top planet and your green side single planet towards capturing the remaining single planet on the green side.
- From 0:34 to 0:45, when it becomes obvious that orange isn’t going to attack your single planet on its side, use those units to capture both top single planets. I tried to promote the top double planet. There wasn’t enough time left to complete the promotion, and it wasn’t really necessary.
- From 0:46 to 1:05, as the shock wave passes your planets start positioning your units in front of both of your opponents.
When the shock wave starts uncovering your opponents use the, use the units you’ve massed on each side to destroy both opponents.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.