This is a slight modification of a previous post on Bounty. The main difference is you don’t want to waste time capturing green’s initial planet after destroying it. Capturing this planet delays your ability to trigger the white hole and it is the white hole that gives you the units you need to destroy your opponents.
- From 0:00 to 0:30, you want to capture the two lower planets next to green (this also works against orange, I just always do it this way) and build up your units to prepare for taking out the green double planet.
- From 0:31 to 0:37, take out the green double planet. After destroying the double planet send a few units to attack the remaining green planet. You are trying to degrade green enough that it won’t try to capture the unoccupied double planet prior to purple attacking it.
- From 0:38 to 0:45, promote your right most double planet.
- From 0:46 to 0:49, if purple still hasn’t attacked green, start sending units from your initial planet to the unoccupied double planet. You are trying to get green to leave this planet alone unit it is attacked by purple.
- From 0:50 to 0:59, promote your remaining double planet, then mass some units on your right most double.
- From 1:00 to 1:01, use an attack on the purple planet adjacent to orange to prompt orange to attack.
- From 1:02 to 1:09, after orange attacks, draw your units back and then attack the top orange double. You are trying to get orange to send reinforcements to this planet. When orange sends reinforcements, draw your units back.
- From 1:10 to 1:16, when orange attacks purple again, attack and trigger the white hole.
From here you just want to use the units from the white hole to destroy all the remaining planets in the best way possible.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.