This is a modification of a strategy used on a previous post on Cloister. In addition to moving your opponents units around via attacks through the walls. You will also be denying your opponents what they want using the same type of attacks.
- From 0:00 to 0:20, capture the double immediately below you and start attacking the single planet adjacent to orange. You want orange to double its initial planet. If orange attacks the same planet you are attacking, start over. When orange does double its initial planet, redirect your units to the single planet within the walls.
- From 0:21 to 0:35, when the walls come down, you want to capture both of the single planets near the white hole. As you are doing this, use units from you initial planet to attack the top right single planet above green. You want green to capture the bottom center planet.
- From 0:36 to 0:48, promote both of your double planets.
- From 0:49 to 0:55, start sending units from your two double planets to the top right single planet above green. At the same time, use your units within the walls to attack the bottom green single planet. What you are trying to do here is get green to send reinforcements to that planet.
- From 0:56 to 0:57,when green sends reinforcements, redirect your cloistered units to the single planet on the green side. Continue capturing the top right single planet.
- From 0:58 to 1:09, when the walls come down attack and trigger the white hole.
At this point use the units from the white hole to attack and destroy your opponents double planets within the walls. You want to leave enough units on each side so you can attack and destroy the double planets outside the walls when they come down. Use the last units from the white hole to destroy the bottom green single planet.
When the walls come down, use units from your top planets to destroy the top orange single planet and attack and destroy both bottom double planets.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.