That supernova can be so tempting, but the correct strategy for Bombshell is to ignore the supernova and instead coerce your opponents into capturing planets that will maximize their attacks on each other.
- From 0:00 to 0:01, double your initial planet.
- From 0:02 to 0:10, wait a couple of seconds and then start sending your units to the planet just above green. You don’t want to capture the planet, you just want to prevent green from doing so.
- From 0:11 to 0:19, as soon as green captures one of the center planets, redirect all of your units and capture the single planet on the green side that is adjacent to the supernova.
- From 0:20 to 0:30, capture the single planet on the orange side that is adjacent to the supernova. In this video green captures a planet on the orange side and orange captures the planet on the green side. This is what you want. If anything other than this happens, start over.
- From 0:31 to 0:42, capture and promote the double planet on the orange side.
- From 0:43 to 0:56, green attacks and destroys the orange planet, when this happens move your units into position near green’s initial planet.
- From 0:57 to 1:03, use the attack and release method to get green to attempt to double its planet, then destroy it.
- From 1:04 to 1:11, when orange sends units from its single planet, attack and destroy the planet.
Fortunately for me, orange decided to attack the green double planet. After this there were only a couple of planets remaining for me to destroy.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.