With a minor modification, this is the same strategy used in a earlier post on Crush In the previous post, I made a mistake and captured the front orange double planet after destroying it. Now, I destroy the front orange double, then use my mass of units to destroy the center orange and the front green double planets.
- From 0:00 to 0:40, the initial captures. If orange captures the center planet, start over.
- From 0:41 to 0:55, position your units for an attack on the green rear double planet. When the shock wave gets close you need to destroy and capture the planet. Then you need to get any extra units out of there before the shock wave destroys them.
- From 0:56 to 1:10, mass your units in preparation for taking out the orange double planet.
- From 1:11 to 1:14, when orange makes a move to defend the center triple planet, you need to destroy the orange double planet.
- From 1:15 to 1:18, if the center planet is occupied by orange, destroy it. Occasionally green will occupy the center planet, if that is the case, leave it, and let orange destroy it for you after the shock wave passes.
- From 1:19 to 1:25, now you want to destroy the green double planet. If you don’t have enough units to destroy the green double, you’ll still want to weaken it as much as possible. Before the green double is destroyed, start sending units from your rear planets to a position where they can be used against the remaining green planets.
- From 1:26 to 1:33, destroy the weakest green planet.
- From 1:34 to 1:41, position your units near the remaining green planet and wait for it to partially capture another planet before you destroy it. While you are waiting, start sending units from your planets up towards the orange planets.
- From 1:42 to 1:48, when you get enough units near orange, destroy the back orange double planet.
- From 1:49 to 1:52, before orange can capture the center planet, destroy the front orange double planet.
From here, all that is left is destroying the remaining two orange planets.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.