This is the same strategy used in a previous post on Commute.
- From 0:00 to 0:06, send your units out to the left and then use them to attack the double planet just in front of green. As soon as green makes a move to capture a moving planet, redirect the units to attack the double planet in front of orange. If green or orange do anything other than attempt to capture a moving planet, start over.
- From 0:07 to 0:46, capture and promote all planets in your enclave. Also, capture the moving planet that goes between you and orange.
- From 0:47 to 1:12, start moving your units around the minefield between you and orange. You want to position these units near the orange triple planet so you can take it out as soon as it is promoted to a triple.
- From 1:13 to 1:18, as soon as orange promotes its triple planet you want to destroy and capture the planet.
- From 1:19 to 1:30, destroy and capture the moving green planet entering your enclave. Simultaneously, promote your planet in the orange enclave all the way to triple. Build up as many units as possible on the moving planet entering the green enclave.
- From 1:31 to 1:38, if the front orange planet isn’t promoted to double, use the attack and release method to get it to try to promote itself. Then destroy, capture and promote the planet.
- From 1:39 to 1:50, attack and destroy the green triple planet. I didn’t have quite enough units to destroy the triple planet, but a late assist from purple saved the day.
- From 1:51 to 2:00, build up units on the moving planet between your enclave and the green enclave. At the same time build up your units on your front double planet in the orange enclave. The purpose is to discourage purple from attacking you. When purple finally attacks green, send your units towards the bottom of the screen.
- From 2:01 to 2:08, while waiting for the purple moving planet to enter your bottom enclave, continue sending your units to the bottom of the screen.
- From 2:09 to 2:18, attack and destroy both purple moving planets.
From this point, use the units you’ve moved into the purple enclave to destroy the remaining planets as quickly as possible.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.