This is a slight modification of the strategy used in a previous post on Reboot. The method used to prevent purple from capturing the single planet prior to the initial shock wave passing was changed to a method that is more reliable and easier to implement.
- From 0:00 to 0:04, send your units up and to the right. When these units reach the point where the center double planet is between your units and the planet in front of the purple double, use that mass of units to attack the planet in front of purple.
- From 0:05 to 0:09, start sending from your initial planet towards the top left of the screen. When your mass of units is just about on top of the top center double planet, capture that planet with those units. After the planet is captured, absorb any excess units into the planet to partially promote it. This will make it possible for you to promote it a little faster after the shock wave passes.
- From 0:10 to 0:17, start sending units from your newly captured planet up and away from the shock wave. This is also the time you want to send the mass of units at the top left of the screen towards the single planet in front of purple.
- From 0:18 to 0:26, as the mass of units is passing near your single planet, send all of your units to attack and capture that single planet.
- From 0:27 to 0:32, send units from your single planet to your double planet. Get all the units you can until the shock wave passes the single planet.
- From 0:33 to 0:44, promote your center planet to double.
- From 0:45 to 0:46, promote you initial planet to double.
- From 0:47 to 0:50, send a few units to attack the orange single planet. Without something to discourage orange, it is more likely to attack the bottom double planet than green. This attack on orange makes it more likely that green will attack that planet, which is what we want to happen.
- From 0:51 to 1:09, gather your units for the attack on green, then at the right time destroy the green double, then destroy the green single planet.
- From 1:10 to 1:28, gather your forces near the orange double planet. When orange sends its units to attack purple, destroy the orange double planet.
- From 1:29 to 1:36, send your mass of units to the purple double planet. While doing this, also send any new units into position to attack the orange single planet.
- From 1:37 to 1:42, destroy the purple double planet. Attack and weaken the orange single planet.
- From 1:43 to 1:52, wait for the shock wave to pass so you can destroy the remaining orange planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.