This is the same strategy as in a previous post on Wheel. The previous post covers the possible variations and what you should do in each case. If you refer back to the previous post, this video is variation #2.
- From 0:00 to 0:08, send your units to capture the double planet just approaching the purple enclave.
- From 0:09 to 0:16, as soon as your planet on the wheel passes the bottom planet in the purple enclave, send units from your initial planet to the single planet just approaching the purple enclave. Then immediately send units from your wheel planet to attack the top planet in the orange enclave. If orange does anything other than send more units out onto the wheel, then start over.
- From 0:17 to 0:23, capture the double planet just approaching the purple enclave.
- From 0:24 to 0:36, capture the single planet just in front of orange. When you get the chance, send units from your initial planet down into the wheel so they can be used in capturing the single planet.
- From 0:37 to 0:41, keep sending units to the newly captured single planet. You are trying to discourage purple from attacking that planet.
- From 0:42 to 0:47, when purple attacks orange, double your planet just passing the green enclave.
- From 0:48 to 0:49, normally you would already have started promoting your double planet that just passed the orange enclave, but in this case green has quite a few excess units on its wheel planets. Any move you make with your initial planet or the un-promoted double planet will prompt an attack from green. You need to wait until green uses those units for another purpose. In the meantime, start sending units to capture the unoccupied single planet on the wheel.
- From 0:50 to 0:56, as soon as green moves to promote its double planet, use units from your initial planet to promote your double. While doing this continue sending units to the unoccupied single planet.
- From 0:57 to 1:12, build up your units and wait for purple to empty the units from the bottom planet in its enclave. When that happens use your mass of units to attack that bottom planet. You want purple to send reinforcements there. It doesn’t work, so send these units to your front wheel planet, then use the units from your back wheel planet to attack the same bottom planet. As soon as purple sends reinforcements, remove your attack.
- From 1:13 to 1:25, as soon as purple uses the units on its bottom planet to attack the green planet on the wheel, destroy all of the planets in the purple enclave. Notice that at 1:22 I start attacking the green planet on the wheel. This is to get green to send reinforcements.
- From 1:26 to 1:44, destroy all of the planets in the green enclave. While doing this, send a small mass of units to the top of the wheel that you can use to prevent an opponent from capturing an additional planet, or you can destroy any weakened stragglers that make it past the orange enclave.
From here you just need to destroy the remaining orange planets as quickly as possible.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.