This strategy for Trigger is a slightly modified version of the strategy used in a previous post. The main differences are in how many planets are captured/promoted and leaving an orange planet till the end so it can be destroyed simultaneously with the final green planet.
- From 0:00 to 0:07, after doubling up your initial planet, you need to wait till the fog descends. As the fog is descending watch both opponents and see how they move. Here at: 0:05 you can see both of the opponents are making a move away from my planet. If you see one of the opponents move in your direction, start over.
- from 0:08 to 0:30, capture the double planet and then the single planet adjacent to green.
- From 0:31 to 0:50, use the attack and release method to get green to promote to a double, then attack, destroy and capture the green double planet. Sometimes green sends in reinforcements and it takes a long time to destroy the double planet. When this happens, start over.
- From 0:51 to 1:00, capture the single planet just above your initial planet.
- From 1:01 to 1:21, mass your units near the top left orange double planet. As soon as orange attacks your planet you need to destroy, capture and promote the orange double.
- From 1:22 to 1:38, the double that was just captured will burn off enough fog so you can skip the single planet next to you and attack the orange double planet instead. Start massing your units at a point where you can attack the orange double. When you have massed enough units you need to destroy, capture and promote the orange double. While you are doing this the orange single planet will probably attack you. If it does, reinforce the planet it is attacking just enough to prevent it from being destroyed.
- From 1:39 to 1:47, if you are lucky green will be destroying the orange single adjacent to the planet you just promoted. You just need to prevent green from capturing the planet, then destroy the green double planet.
From this point you have an orange and green planet remaining. use your planets that are closest to each of these planets to attack and destroy them.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.