This new strategy is similar to a previous post on Steamroll. The differences are the method used to get the opponents in a position to attack each other and in limiting the opportunity for green to be able to reinforce a planet under attack. The initial move is to attack the planet in front of green. Unlike most beginnings the strategy does not work as well if you attack the planet in front of orange.
- From 0:00 to 0:10, send all of your units to the planet just in front of green. Before those units arrive, start sending additional units to the same planet. What you want is for green to capture the planet in front of orange. If anything other than that happens, start over.
- From 0:11 to 0:23, position a mass of units out near green’s initial planet. Then keep building up units on the single planet in front of green.
- From 0:24 to 0:27, when you have enough units on your single planet, use the mass of units near green and get green to attempt to double its planet using the attack and release method. This is to prepare for orange attacking the green single planet, you don’t want green to be able to reinforce its planet that is under attack. If you time this just right, orange will attack green as soon as you are done with this.
- From 0:28 to 0:34, when orange attacks the green single planet, attack and destroy the green double planet.
- From 0:36 to 0:46, position all your units to a point near orange. You want to be ready for when orange attacks the green planet.
- From 0:49 to 0:50, when orange makes its move to attack the green single planet, attack and destroy the orange planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.