There are two keys to getting a really good time on Scrap. First, you need a way to wipe out orange without weakening yourself too much. Second, you need to set up a blockade to prevent your other opponents from escaping their initial planets.
- From 0:00 to 0:03, send a little more than half of your units to the left. Use your remaining units to attack the single planet adjacent to orange.
- From 0:04 to 0:08, send your mass of units to attack the double planet adjacent to orange. Also send any newly created units from your planet towards the double planet. If orange does anything other that double their initial planet, start over.
- From 0:09 to 0:13, redirect all of your units to the white hole. Send any new units to the white hole until it is triggered.
- From 0:14 to 0:17, capture the single planet adjacent to orange.
- From 0:18 to 0:21, usually you’ll need to wait until orange sends units to another planet. In this case, orange is already doing that, so destroy the orange double planet. If orange is able to capture another planet, start over.
- From 0:22 to 0:32, send all of your units to capture the bottom center single planet.
- From 0:33 to 0:42, capture the top center single planet.
- From 0:43 to 0:50, capture the double planet just to the right of the the single planets you just captured.
- From 0:51 to 0:58, wait for one of your opponents to trigger the white hole. Here I guessed correctly that it would be purple.
- From 0:59 to 1:06, send units from your two back planets and the top center single planet to a point near purple. You don’t want to send units from the other two planets or you may prompt your opponents to attack.
- From 1:07 to 1:10, use your mass of units to attack the purple double planet. If you do this just after purple has weakened this planet, you will increase the chances that purple will send reinforcements. You want purple to send the reinforcements there because that planet is a launching point that purple is using to attack green.
- From 1:11 to 1:14, when purple sends the reinforcements, get your units in position and when purple sends that mass of units to attack green, start by destroying the top purple single planet.
- From 1:15 to 1:17, destroy the purple double planet.
- From 1:18 to 1:23, destroy the remaining purple planet.
Now you just have a couple of green planets remaining to destroy. You want to destroy the green double first since it is producing more units than the single.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.