The strategy for Nucleus is to set up a blockade and wait for your opponents to attack each other. It doesn’t always work out as you want, but if you’re patient it will eventually come out right.
- From 0:00 to 0:02, double your initial planet.
- From 0:03 to 0:19, alternately attack the far left and far right double planets. As soon as you get one of your opponents to send its units to capture a bottom planet, start sending all of your units to capture the opposite double planet.
- From 0:20 to 0:29, capture the center single planet.
- From 0:30 to 0:38, capture the opposite double planet. For this capture, do not use units from your rightmost double planet. You want the units to build up on that planet to discourage orange from attacking.
- From 0:38 to 0:55, this doesn’t happen very often where one of the opponents has a large excess of units on its bottom planet. In this case green uses that excess to attack orange. Green isn’t quite successful in destroying the orange double, so we start helping out, until green finishes the job.
- From 0:56 to 0:58, now destroy the top orange double planet.
- From 0:59 to 1:04, attack and destroy the bottom green double planet.
All that is left now is for you to destroy the remaining green planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.