The best strategy I’ve found for Lure is to build up enough units to trigger the white hole as quickly as possible. This strategy requires that your opponents cooperate by not developing too fast and not spreading too far.
- From 0:00 to 0:17, double your initial planet and capture the single planet adjacent to you.
- From 0:18 to 0:47, wait until you have enough units to trigger the white hole. The slower your opponents develop, the longer you can wait. Getting to the 45 second mark should be enough to trigger the white hole.
- From 0:48 to 0:54, use all of your units and trigger the white hole.
- From 0:55 to 1:00, peel units off of the bottom of the white hole so you can use them against the green side, The units going to the top are already positioned for using against orange.
- From 1:01 to 1:05, when your opponents finally send units from their back double planets, attack and destroy them.
From here you just need to destroy the remaining planets. You want to do this in a way that prevents your opponents from capturing additional planets.