You want to capture the entire right side of Infinity. This is easier and quicker to accomplish if orange is slow to develop. The slow development of orange enables you to capture all of your planets prior to orange promoting its initial planet to a double. This is the key that will allow you to do away with orange and be ready for your other opponents.
- From 0:00 to 0:03, double your initial planet.
- From 0:04 to 0:19, capture the planet just to the right of the orange planet. What you want to happen here is for orange to wait until you capture this planet before it moves to capture a planet of its own. If orange makes a move too soon, when the planet is less than 80% captured, I start over. If purple and green do anything other than capture the planet to their left, start over.
- From 0:20 to 0:28, capture the next planet.
- From 0:29 to 0:35, the planet to capture here depends on green and purple. If green captures the leftmost planet, you’ll need to capture the planet just to the left of your initial planet instead of the one captured here. The reason is that purple is likely to use units from both of its planets to capture the planet just to the right of its initial planet. If that happens it is likely it will make a move to capture the planet on your side of the screen.
- From 0:36 to 0:43, capture the last unoccupied planet on your side.
- From 0:44 to 1:05, destroy, capture and promote the orange double planet. At 0:54 purple sends a mass of units to its rightmost planet. This planet can attack you, so you need to reinforce that planet as you continue attacking orange with units from your other planets.
What happens from this point is too variable to describe. The time accomplished in this video is due to green and purple attacking each other instead of just sitting there building up units, which seems to happen regularly.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.