This was originally posted on reddit by RabidAddict and is reproduced here with permission.
Loops is fairly easy once you have the right strategy. Though, getting the fastest time will involve a little luck.
- From 0:00 to 0:05, double your initial planet and wait. If either opponent attempts to capture a planet next to them restart.
- From 0:05 to 0:09, after the first opponent targets the wormhole you target the planet they would capture on the other side. Do the same for the second opponent.
- From 0:09 to 0:12, after the opponents stall coming out of the wormhole and before your units reach their intended planets, draw your attacks off by sending your units past the opponents wormholes. You can’t win while either opponent has 100+ units floating around out there.
- From 0:12 to 0:20, immediately after an opponent retargets a planet, target it again with your units to prevent their captures.
- From 0:20 to 0:30, you can use this time to send faux attacks at the opponents partially filled planets in attempt to get them to start investing units in their home planets. If either enemy sends reinforcements through a wormhole you need to counter that with an equal number of units to prevent them. You can’t win if they have enough units floating to finish their partial capture, so follow through with attacking the partial. Then send units to beside the opponent that appears to be able to upgrade their home planet first, but don’t attack it.
- From 0:30 to 0:55, wait until the last possible second to attack with the units you’ve amassed. This moment is the most critical to achieving the fastest time. Often, you won’t have enough units to wipe them out and need a few more. Regardless of if you can wipe them out, as soon as you attack begin sending units at the other opponent to prevent their upgrade. You may have to begin diverting troops before your first attack if the second opponent is too close to upgrading.
From here, if you didn’t manage to finish off the first opponent you can still get under 1:05 by diverting some units to finish them off.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.