Triad is not very difficult to beat. To get a really good time though, requires getting your opponents in a position where they are likely to attack each other.
- From 0:00 to 0:12, double your initial planet. The strategy I’m trying to implement here is to get the opponents to make their initial move to the same side. I do that by attacking the planet of an opponent to try to force them to move to the same side as the opponent that has already moved. Obviously that failed in this video.
- From 0:13 to 0:29, go ahead and capture both of the single planets adjacent to your double planet.
- From 0:30 to 0:39, this is the key to the time achieved in this video. When green captures the center planet, orange captures the single planet closest to green. When this happens you need to capture the single planet closest to orange. When arranged like this, the chances that your opponents will attack each other are greatly increased.
- From 0:40 to 0:59, build up your forces on the planet adjacent to the orange double planet. When you have enough units you want to destroy and capture the planet.
- From 1:00 to 1:05, capturing the orange double planet seems to trigger orange in to attacking the center green planet. When this happens start moving your units into position for attacking green.
- From 1:06 to 1:14, when green attacks orange, use the units you’ve been moving in to position and destroy the green double planet.
From here you only need to destroy the two remaining planets.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.