Hangars is a level with a large number of planets. I think the best approach on levels with a lot of planets is to capture as many of the planets as you can. You don’t want to bother with promoting your planets, instead keep capturing until all planets are occupied by you or an opponent.
- From 0:00 to 0:09, your goal with these first moves is for you to capture the double planet between you and orange, orange to capture the bottom gas giant and green to not capture the double planet between it and purple. To do this, first send your units to a point past the double planet between you and orange. Just as the units are passing over that double planet, capture that planet and then start sending units towards the double planet between green and purple. If you get anything other than orange getting the bottom gas giant and green not getting the double between it and purple, then start over.
- From 0:10 to 0:20, capture the single planet adjacent to orange.
- From 0:21 to 0:31, capture the double planet.
- From 0:32 to 0:37, capture the single planet.
- From 0:38 to 0:46, capture the bottom center double planet.
- From 0:47 to 0:52, capture the top center double planet.
- From 0:53 to 1:02, when green attacks the orange gas giant it is likely that orange will send reinforcements. Start sending your units to the area of the orange double, then when it sends reinforcements, destroy and capture the orange double.
- From 1:03 to 1:18, wait for green to attack the orange gas giant, then move your units into position to take out the purple gas giant. If the purple gas giant is in the process of promoting itself, wait until it is done and then destroy and capture the gas giant.
- From 1:19 to 1:28, move your units into position to take out the rear purple double. When the units positioned, destroy the purple double.
- From 1:29 to 1:33, use the mass of units that just destroy the double planet and destroy the adjacent single planet. While this is going on, use the rest of your units to destroy the other purple double planet.
- From 1:34 to 1:39, destroy the remaining purple planet.
- From 1:40 to 1:48, destroy the remaining green planets. When you believe you have enough units available to destroy the green planets, start sending units towards the orange gas giant.
- From 1:48 to 1:49, destroy the orange gas giant.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.