Junction is like the other games on the Classic level, your opponents are very slow to capture and promote their planets. This makes it difficult to get them to attack each other. But, with a good strategy, you can make it more likely that your opponents will help you out so that you can get a really good time.
- From 0:00 to 0:41, double your initial planet and start attacking the triple planet behind orange, continue until you have the planet promoted to a triple. If orange captures the double planet to its left too quick, then it is likely that it will then double its initial planet as its next move. If this happens, start over. At 0:40, orange attacks the double planet closest to green. My strategy is to attack and capture the double planet just next to the initial planet and force orange to capture the planet next to green. In this video, orange went where I wanted it to before I could do that.
- From 0:42 to 0:51, capture but do not promote the double planet adjacent to your initial planet.
- From 0:52 to 1:10, start sending units from your planets to the vicinity of the green triple planet. Be careful not to weaken the single planet planet too much. You don’t want orange to attack.
- From 1:11 to 1:18, when green attacks orange, its time for your all out attack. First destroy the green triple planet.
- From 1:19 to 1:25, then destroy the green double planet.
From here, you just have two orange planets left to destroy.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.