Getting your opponents to attack each other is the key to a good time in Cycle. Of course, that is the key in most constellations in Auralux.
- From 0:00 to 0:36, the initial captures.
- From 0:37 to 0:53, you need to preposition your units so you’ll be able to take out the green triple planet. You want to have the units ready so you can take it out as soon as it promotes to triple.
- From 0:54 to 0:59, destroy the green triple and capture it. Normally I would just capture the planet, in this case I was well on the way to getting it promoted to a double so I continued and ended up with a double. After it worked out so well, I think I should have been doing it this way all along.
- From 1:00 to 1:02, you need to have green and orange attack each other. My attempt at initiating this was attacking the center green planet. I just wanted to attack it enough to prompt orange to take up the attack. It doesn’t always work, but here it did.
- From 1:03 to 1:07, as soon as orange takes up the attack you need to start sending your units into the wormhole.
- From 1:08 to 1:09, now you want to send the units over to the wormhole behind the orange triple planet.
- From 1:10 to 1:13, time to take out the orange triple planet.
- From 1:14 to 1:19, now it’s time for an all out assault. In this case I start with orange since it is actively attacking the center planet, I don’t want orange to get where they can capture it.
From this point, all that is left is clean up the few remaining planets, while making sure they don’t capture another planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.