Crest is an example of not promoting your gas giant all the way and making it more of a target than it already is.
- From 0:00 to 0:34, double your initial planet and then capture the gas giant and get it promoted to a triple.
- From 0:35 to 0:43, now you want to wait and allow units to build up on your double planet. This is to try and delay when your opponents attack and destroy the double.
- From 0:44 to 0:54, when it seems as if your opponents attack is imminent, send units from your double planet down below the gas giant.
- From 0:55 to 1:21, usually the second opponent to attack the top double planet will capture the planet and be the strongest opponent. You want to move your mass of units to the side of the strongest opponent and occasionally take some more units from the gas giant. Use attacks on the rear orange planets to try and delay orange from sending reinforcements to its top planet.
- From 1:22 to 1:31, now you want to destroy the group of orange planets as quickly as possible. Launch your attack right after orange has sent a large mass of units to reinforce the top double.
- From 1:32 to 1:41, now send all of your units over the the green side. you want to keep sending your units there until right before green destroys the top orange double. Right when green sends the units you believe will destroy the top double planet, launch your attack on green.
From here all you need to do is destroy the green planets.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.