This is the strategy used in a previous post on Bypass with one exception. In step 8, I use the units already out from under the force field to attack the orange single planet. This is a minor modification, but it seemed to make a big difference.
- From 0:00 to 0:17, double your initial planet and capture the single planet on the orange side.
- From 0:18 to 0:31, capture the remaining single planet on the orange side.
- From 0:32 to 0:43, capture the single planet on the green side.
- From 0:44 to 0:47, promote your initial planet to triple.
- From 0:48 to 0:54, as soon as orange gets its double and triple planets promoted all the way, start attacking the orange single planet through the force field. When orange sends reinforcements to the single planet, release your attack. If orange attacks you instead of reinforcing its single planet, start over.
- From 0:55 to 1:03, when orange attacks the top green single planet you need to start attacking the orange single planet until orange sends reinforcements again. If orange attacks you instead of reinforcing its single planet, start over.
- From 1:04 to 1:12, when orange sends the reinforcements start moving your units out from under the force field. As you are moving your units from under the force field, use an attack on the orange single to get orange to send reinforcements there.
- From 1:13 to 1:16, as you are still bringing units out from under the force field, use the mass of units that is already out to attack the orange single. This is to try and get orange to send reinforcements there. In this video orange didn’t send reinforcements. This did however get the mass of units next to the orange triple without orange reinforcing the triple planet.
- From 1:17 to 1:26, destroy the orange triple and double planets.
- From 1:27 to 1:44, continue getting units out from under the force field and send the units that are already out through the vertical force field over to the green side.
- From 1:45 to 1:52, attack and destroy the green triple and green double planets.
At this point I was very fortunate that green had destroyed the orange single planet but didn’t capture it. Because of this, there were only two green planets left to destroy.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.