This strategy for Stage was first described in another post. Since then I’ve made modifications to the strategy making more use of faux attacks to move opponents around and changing the sequence of attacks/captures.
- From 0:00 to 0:20, double your initial planet and then start attacking the double planet adjacent to green. In the previous strategy I would send units to this planet until the walls changed. Now you only want enough units to capture the planet. You want to maintain as many units as possible outside of that enclave so they can be used in the build up and attack on purple.
- From 0:21 to 0:42, attack, capture, and promote the double planet adjacent to your initial planet. As you are capturing this planet, send units from the single planet within the top right enclave towards the double planet adjacent to purple. You are trying to prevent purple from attacking this planet. Notice that green moved to promote its planet within the enclave. If instead, green had moved to promote its double outside the enclave, start over. When green does that it guarantees that they will attack your single planet later on.
- From 0:43 to 1:03, capture and promote the double planet adjacent to your initial planet. Then capture the single planet. Now, use units from all of your planets except the one adjacent to green and attack the purple double within the enclave with orange. You want purple to send reinforcements which will make its planets outside the enclave easier to destroy and also allow purple to destroy the orange planet within.
- From 1:04 to 1:14, as soon as the walls change you want to destroy and capture the purple double. As you are doing this promote your double planet within the top right enclave. After promoting the planet use units from both of the planets in the enclave to attack the green double planet within the top left enclave. Here, you want green to send reinforcements into the enclave and away from you.
- From 1:15 to 1:24, destroy and capture the purple single planet. While doing this continue to send units to attack the green double in the top left enclave.
- From 1:25 to 1:31, destroy and capture the green single planet.
- From 1:32 to 1:45, destroy, capture and promote the green double planet. At 1:36 when purple moves units off of its double planet, use units from your two single planets to destroy the purple double. The fact that orange is attacking the green planet through the walls keeps green sending all of its units there to defend that planet. That doesn’t usually happen and what I do instead is at about 1:35 to 1:40 I’ll start using units from the lower right enclave to attack the bottom left green double planet to get green to send reinforcements there. If the majority of greens units are on that lower left double it increases the odds that orange and green will clash when the walls change.
- From 1:46 to 2:01, destroy both of the green double planets.
From here, it all depends on which planets are left. In this video there are only two planets left to destroy.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.