The strategy for Corona relies on the initial move of your opponents being towards each other instead of towards your position. This gives you room to expand while make their clash inevitable.
- From 0:00 to 0:07, double your initial planet and start attacking the single planet beneath green. When green moves to capture the single planet above its initial position, start attacking the single planet below orange. If either of your opponents react different that they do in this video, start over.
- From 0:08 to 0:17, capture the single planet adjacent to your initial planet.
- From 0:18 to 0:31, capture the single planet next to orange. This is to prevent orange from expanding in this direction.
- From 0:32 to 0:42, capture and promote the double planet. At 0:36 orange moves to capture the top planet. If anything other than orange capturing that planet occurs, start over.
- From 0:43 to 0:58, mass your units on the single planet next to orange. When orange promotes its planet to triple, destroy and capture that planet.
- From 0:59 to 1:04, capture the single planet next to your initial planet.
- From 1:05 to 1:24, I had planned on attacking green from the bottom up, but when green attacks and destroys the top orange double planet I changed my plan to destroy the top green and orange single planets to prevent either one of them from capture the top planet. Then, green starts promoting its triple planet to a double and I can’t pass up the opportunity to destroy it.
From here there are just two green planets left to destroy.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.