My strategy for Fuse is fairly simple. Deny your opponents the initial capture that does you the most harm. Then capture the planets that places an opponent between you and another opponent. This will make it more likely that your opponents will expend their units attacking each other instead of attacking you.
In this video my initial moves are on the orange side, this strategy works just as well if you flip the script and make your initial attacks on the green side.
- From 0:00 to 0:04, send your units to capture the single planet above you on the orange side. Before that planet is captured, start sending new units from your initial planet to the planet just above and adjacent to orange.
- From 0:05 to 0:07, when orange gives up and sends it units elsewhere, start using all of your units to attack the single planet above green. You don’t want this planet, but you do not want to green to have it now. The sooner green captures that planet, the sooner green will start attacking your planets.
- From 0:08 to 0:19, when green gives up on the top planet, redirect your units to capturing the single planet adjacent to orange.
- From 0:20 to 0:33, capture the bottom left double planet. You are capturing this double first because it is the one orange is most likely to capture.
- From 0:34 to 0:47, capture and promote the top double planet.
- From 0:48 to 0:57, just as orange sends units from its leftmost planet, you want to destroy and capture that planet.
- From 0:58 to 1:06, when orange moves units off of its top double planet, you want to destroy and capture that planet.
- From 1:07 to 1:20, as you bide your time, build up your units on the single planet adjacent to orange. As soon as orange makes a move to attack one of your opponents, destroy and capture the orange double planet.
- From 1:21 to 1:25, destroy and capture the remaining orange planet.
Now it just you against green. You want to destroy green in the fastest way possible. While doing so you need to pay attention to the green supernova. If its supernova isn’t near exploding, let green waste units on the supernova. If it is near going off, you need to capture the green planets closest to the supernova first.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.