The strategy I use in Stake is the same one I developed for Vise. Vise and Stake are similar in that their initial planet is a triple planet that is near a white hole. With Vise you can attack either opponent first. Because of the way Stake is arranged, you have to attack green first. The objective is to get green to promote their initial planet to triple and then use the units you gained from triggering a white hole to destroy it. Then it is on to orange.
- From 0:00 to 0:08, send most of your units towards the double planet next to green. Then send your remaining units and continuously send any new units to the single planet next to green. When green doubles their planet, redirect your units to the center white hole. If green doesn’t promote to a double, or if it takes too long to promote, start over.
- From 0:09 to 0:13, after the white hole triggers, send any new units from your initial planet towards the single planet next to green. Then send some units from the top side of the white hole to the double planet next to green. When green begins promoting to a triple redirect your units to a point near green. If green doesn’t promote to a triple, start over.
- From 0:14 to 0:18, just as green completes promoting itself, destroy the green planet.
- From 0:19 to 0:24, as soon as you destroy green, send some units from your planet towards the single planet next to orange. Then, use the units that just destroyed green to trigger the white hole. Before the units you sent to the single planet next to orange reach their target, send a new batch and redirect the old batch of units.
- From 0:25 to 0:27, my plan here was to send some of the units from the white hole to the single planet next to orange, which I did. Then I sent some other units from the white hole to the single planet to the right and above orange. I was trying to force orange to start promoting its planets. Before I could send these units, orange attacked that planet. This turned out better than my plan.
- From 0:28 to 0:37, redirect your units to the single planet next to orange. When the orange triple planet starts promoting itself, attack and destroy it.
From here, all that is left is to destroy the remaining orange planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.