There were times where Vergence seemed almost impossible. But I was finally able to develop a strategy where Vergence is quite easy to beat, and with a little luck, very good times are possible.
- From 0:00 to 0:10, send your units to capture the double planet on the group of moving planets just in front of green. As those units are on their way, send some units near the two single planets on the far left.
- From 0:11 to 0:23, use units from both of your planets to start capturing the top double planet. When green moves to capture the top left single planet, use the units you positioned there to prevent the capture. If instead, green doubles up its rear planet, start over.
- From 0:24 to 0:33, promote your top double planet.
- From 0:34 to 0:41, promote your center double planet.
- From 0:42 to 0:50, capture the bottom left single planet.
- From 0:51 to 0:59, promote your moving double planet.
- From 1:00 to 1:12, attack and destroy both of the green moving planets.
- From 1:13 to 1:23, mass your units near the front moving orange planet. When orange starts attacking the green planet, you want to destroy all of the orange moving planets.
From here you only have one planet left to destroy. There is one planet almost captured by green that I send a few units, to make sure it doesn’t keep the game from ending.
There are events that caused the time I got here. At 0:27, orange sends units to try to capture the top left single planet that was partially captured by green. This not only weakens orange, but without this green would be likely to finish its capture on that planet when its moving planets come around the next time.
At the same time this is going on, green is attacking the top right single planet but comes just shy of capturing the planet. If green had completed this capture, I would have had another planet to destroy at the end of the game.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.