The strategy I’ve developed for Quadrants relies on developing an imbalance in your opponents, and then exploiting that imbalance.
- From 0:00 to 0:22, your goal here is to get both orange and purple to capture the single planet between them and green. To do this, first double your initial planet. Then, after a few seconds, peel off some units towards the top of the screen. Use those units to attack the single planet between you and orange. When orange moves to capture the planet adjacent to green, redirect you units to the single planet between you and purple. When purple moves to capture the planet next to green, go ahead and use all of your units to promote your planet to a triple.
- From 0:23 to 0:36, capture and promote your double planet.
- From 0:37 to 0:45, capture the unoccupied single planet between you and one of your opponents. In this video that is the single planet adjacent to purple.
- From 0:46 to 0:53, start collecting your units on your triple planet. I was planning to use those units to attack the purple single planet and get purple to send reinforcements there. In this video green attacked that purple planet and got the reaction I was after. Since green is attacking for you, start assembling your units near the purple triple planet.
- From 0:54 to 1:07, just as purple sends reinforcements to its single planet, you want to destroy, capture and promote the purple triple planet.
- From 1:08 to 1:25, orange is building up units on its single planets. You want to get orange to move those units off and prevent it from attacking your triple planet. To do this, gather some units and attack the orange triple planet. In this video it worked perfectly. As soon as orange sends reinforcements to its triple planet. Green attacks the weakened orange single. When you remove your attack on the orange triple, orange discovers that it has a bunch of units available to reinforce its single planet that is under attack. At the same time the units that orange sent through the wormhole attack and destroy the purple planet.
- From 1:26 to 1:30, you want to send as many units as possible through the purple wormhole.
- From 1:31 to 1:41, as soon as orange attacks green, use the units you’ve collected in the wormhole to take out the orange double and triple planets. At the same time use units from your original double and triple planets to attack the orange single planet.
From here you just have a few planets left to destroy.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.