Pith is fairly easy. You just need to mass your units for attacking from the rear and then time your attacks to get the best time.
- From 0:00 to 0:29, promote your double planet and capture your two single planets.
- From 0:30 to 0:50, build up and send a mass of units near the double planet of one of your opponents. In this video I send them to green, either one should work.
- From 0:51 to 1:08, you want your front single planet strong enough so that whoever occupies the gas giant doesn’t decide to attack you.
- From 1:09 to 1:17, at a time when an opponent just launches an attack on the gas giant, move your mass of units near the rear planet of your other opponent.
- From 1:18 to 1:22, use an attack on the planet just in front of the green double planet to get green to send reinforcements there. When the reinforcements are sent, remove your attack.
- From 1:23 to 1:26, when green sends its mass of units from its middle planet to its front planet, attack and destroy its double planet.
- From 1:27 to 1:32, continue sending units towards the orange double planet, then when it moves its mass of units forward, attack and destroy the orange double. While doing this you also want to continue the attack on the green side.
From there you just need to destroy the few remaining planets as quickly as possible.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.