After figuring out the best way to get rid of purple and capture the top three planets, I would wait a long time to mass a lot of units prior to going on the attack. My times in Assault didn’t start getting a lot better until I quit doing that and now I attack and destroy an opponent’s planet at the first opportunity.
- From 0:00 to 0:34, double your initial planet and immediately start sending units to the planet between you and purple. If purple doesn’t attempt to capture that planet within a couple of seconds, remove your attack but still send your units in the vicinity of the planet. when purple finally attacks, resume your attack and capture the planet.
- From 0:35 to 1:08, send your units to the side of the purple double planet. Wait until purple attacks your single planet, When it does, attack purple and use the units from your double to reinforce your single planet. After destroying the purple planet you want to capture and promote it.
- From 1:09 to 1:25, mass your units on your lower double planet and wait for one of your opponents to attack the lower planet of the other opponent. When this happens and the opponent being attacked sends reinforcements from its top planet, attack and destroy that planet.
- From 1:26 to 1:38, continue massing your units on your lower planet. Watch the relative strength meters in the lower left to see what is going on with your opponents. At 1:35 you can see that the lower green double is destroyed by orange. At 1:38 it is captured.
- From 1:39 to 1:45, when orange sends a mass of units to promote the planet it just captured, you want to destroy its top double planet, then capture and promote it.
- From 1:46 to 1:56, now you want to destroy and capture the orange single planet that was just uncovered.
- From 1:57 to 2:06, destroy the orange double that was just uncovered.
- From 2:06 to 2:13, wait for orange to send reinforcements from its lower left double planet, then attack and destroy it.
- From 2:14 to 2:21, here you want to attack the orange planet that green is not attacking. In this video you can just see that green is attacking the bottom orange planet. That is why I attack, destroy, capture and promote the top orange double.
Here I was lucky that the bottom planet was destroyed but not captured by green. Either way, all that is left is destroying the remaining planets as quickly as possible.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.