A walk-through for Labyrinth is difficult because of how many planets there are and all the variations that can occur because of this. My general strategy is to set up where I can capture both the orange and green corners as quickly as possible.
- From 0:00 to 0:06, after doubling up your initial planet, attack the double next to orange. You don’t want that planet, you just don’t want orange to get it right away.
- From 0:07 to 0:44, capture and promote your initial planets.
- From 0:45 to 1:03, when the walls come down capture the top two planets next to orange and then build up your units for the coming assault on orange.
- From 1:04 to 1:28, how you take out orange depends on how it has captured and promoted its planets. You want to take out the doubles just as they are promoted and before they build up a lot of units to use in defense. As you are taking out orange you want to take advantage of any opportunities to capture an extra planet on the green side.
- From 1:29 to 1:42, you want to capture and promote the two double planets you just destroyed.
From here, the possibilities are endless. My main goal is to get the green corner double planet, then it just depends on how it works out from there. The biggest reason I got such a good time in this video is at 0:46 green moves to take the third planet down towards purple, closing purple in from the top. At the same time, orange is getting the third planet on the bottom towards purple. Both of these moves really closed in purple and made these three opponents attack each other instead of me.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.