I spent a lot of time on Conflux trying to find the correct planets to capture to get the opponents to attack each other and not me. Then one time while playing, orange attacked the center green planet earlier than had ever happened before. After that I started looking for ways to make it more likely for that to happen, the results of that search are the strategy shown here.
- From 0:00 to 0:10, promote your initial planet to double and then start sending units from your planet to an area near the center planet.
- From 0:11 to 0:13, after green captures the center planet, use the attack and release method to get it to attempt to promote itself. If it does anything else, start over. With the center green planet promoted it will become a more enticing target for orange later.
- From 0:14 to 0:21, capture the top stationary planet.
- From 0:22 to 0:25, after capturing the planet, send units from both of your planets towards the bottom stationary planet. What you are trying to get orange to do is to promote its forward planet to a double. If it does anything else, start over.
- From 0:26 to 0:32, when orange promotes its double planet, you want to start sending your units towards your trailing single planet. You also want to leave enough units on your stationary planet to make it a less inviting target for orange. If you don’t capture your trailing planet and get enough units on it, orange will likely attack.
- From 0:33 to 0:47, when orange starts attacking green, you just want to wait until it seems likely that the center green planet is about to be destroyed, then start sending units in the general direction of the orbiting orange planets.
- From 0:48 to 1:01, when the center planet is destroyed, attack and destroy both orange planets.
- From 1:02 to 1:03, at this point green has quite a few excess units on its two planets. You want to encourage green to use those units in attempting to capture another planet, or promote its forward planet. At 1:03 you can see the attack on the unoccupied trailing planet, this is what prompts green to attack the center planet.
From this point, all you need to do is destroy both green planets, while not allowing green to complete its capture of the center planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.