In Reset you and your opponents naturally occupy all the planets within your walled enclave. The key to getting a really good time in Reset is to send a special operations unit behind enemy lines to sabotage them. When you do this at just the correct time, they appear weak to your other opponent, and invite a devastating attack.
- From 0:00 to 0:50, you want to capture and promote all the planets in your enclave.
- From 0:51 to 1:04, you want to send you spec-ops units into the enclave of one of your opponents. Here I send them to orange, but either way can work.
- From 1:05 to 1:18, you’re just biding your time until it is time to attack. Just prior to the attack, move your mass of units off of your foremost double, back to your middle double planet.
- From 1:19 to 1:23, attack and destroy the center orange double planet. This will get orange to remove the mass of units from its foremost planet and make it appear weak to green.
- From 1:24 to 1:25, move your units to your foremost double planet. Since you are doing this just as the walls are coming down, green sees your planet getting stronger and the orange planet getting weaker which usually prompts it to attack orange.
- From 1:26 to 1:30, you want to bide your time while green is initiating its attack on orange. You want green to drive its attack deep into the orange enclave.
- From 1:31 to 1:36, here you can start moving some of your units into the green enclave. However, you don’t want to weaken your foremost planet and prompt an attack from green.
- From 1:37 to 1:39, when green sends it second mass of units into the orange enclave you can start positioning all of your units within the green enclave.
- From 1:40 to 1:46, now start attacking and destroying the rear green double. Continue your attack and destroy all the green double planets in the green enclave.
- From 1:47 to 1:56, destroy the remaining green planets in the green enclave.
- From 1:57 to 2:07, at this point orange has destroyed the green incursion into their enclave. You want to start sending your units to the first orange planets you will be attacking. Here I decided to attack the single planet on their flanks.
When the walls come down, all you need to do is continue the attack and destroy all the orange planets.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.