This is the same strategy as a previous post on Shortcut, with one minor modification. In my previous strategy I would immediately promote the initial planet to a triple, capture the single planet and then attempt to capture the bottom double planets. Most of the time at least one of the opponents would start attempting to capture one of the double planets before I could get to it and I would have to start over.
The modification is to only promote the initial planet to double, capture the single planet and then capture the bottom double planets. Doing it this way, I get the bottom planets captured almost every time.
- From 0:00 to 0:25, double your initial planet and then capture the single planet just above it. You want to build up some units on the single planet.
- From 0:26 to 0:30, you want to pay attention to your opponents and notice which one seems to be building up units in preparation for sending them through the force to capture a bottom double planet. To prevent this, use the units on your initial planet to attack that double planet. Your units will be stopped by the force, but your opponent should still react to your attack and use those units for something else. While you are attacking this double, you want to send the mass of units from your single planet into a position where you’ll be able to capture the lower double planet.
- From 0:31 to 0:40, in this video the initial side we attacked was the orange side, other times it will be green. When orange gives up and your mass of units are in position, send that mass down through the force to capture the double planet. as you are doing this, send all of your units from your initial planet to the single planet in preparation for capturing the double planet on the other side.
- From 0:41 to 0:49, send your mass of units from the single planet towards the top of the green side. If necessary, use units from your initial planet to attack the double planet through the force to get green to give up on capturing the double. When you units are up high enough, send them down through the force to capture the double.
- From 0:50 to 1:03, once you’ve captured the other double planet, you want to get your initial planet promoted to triple. Notice which opponents triple planet has the most excess units and start attacking the double planet next to it. What you want to happen is for your opponent to send reinforcements to that double. When they do, release your attack and send those units down to your single planet.
- From 1:04 to 1:10, now you need to use your mass of units to attack your other opponent (green in this case) to get them to remove units from their triple planet.
- From 1:11 to 1:12, now would be a good time for you to promote your double planets.
- From 1:13 to 1:40, now you need to alternate between attacking first one opponent to get them to remove units from their triple planet, and then the other opponent. What you want is time for you to build up enough units to be able to take out both opponents, all while keeping them from attacking your double planets.
- From 1:41 to 1:46, when it becomes obvious that orange isn’t going to stop attacking my double planet, I go on an all out attack. It is best for your first attack to be against the opponent that owns the center single planet. In this case orange didn’t own it when I initiated the attack, but it was obvious hat they were attacking it and would occupy it shortly.
Once you start your all out attack and if you have amassed enough units, you don’t need to capture any more planets. All you need to do is destroy.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.