This is the same strategy (with one minor modification) that was used in a previous post on Polarity.
- From the 0:00 to 0:21, first capture the single planet next to orange, then attack the first planet that orange captures. What you are trying to do here is get orange to send reinforcements from its top planet. When orange does send the reinforcements, immediately quit attacking and move all of your units to the top. After you quit attacking the newly reinforced orange planet, orange finds that they have an excess of units on the planet, and initiates an attack on another planet. This is crucial, if orange doesnï’t initiate this attack, they will end up attacking and destroying your center planet.
- From the 0:22 to 0:42, start out getting as many units as possible to prepare for taking over the orange planet. For the first few seconds, send units from both of the planets, even though those from the lower planet are stopped by the wall. The units blocked by the wall are critical in being able to capture the top right planet after taking it from orange. At 0:27, use the attack and release method to get orange to attempt to promote to double. Then attack and destroy orange double. The final part of this phase is getting the units that are in the crook of the wall and bringing them to where they can be used in capturing the planet.
- From 0:43 to 0:49, this is the modification from the previous post on Polarity. After capturing the top right planet, use all of your units to attack the top left planet. This should get green to give up on capturing that planet and promote its triple planet instead. Getting green to do this sends its units towards the bottom of the screen, away from you and towards orange.
- From 0:50 to 1:10, as soon as green gives up on the top right planet, capture the remaining top single planet and get your top right planet promoted to triple.
- From 1:11 to 1:24, after promoting your planet to triple, you have 3 objectives before the walls change. capture the top left planet and leave enough units on each of the two center single planets to use in the next phase where you are going to pin both orange and green to keep them from attacking you.
- From 1:25 to 1:45, you need to use the units you previously staged to attack both the green and orange single planets through the walls. This will pin both of those planets and they should keep sending reinforcements to their pinned planets. At about 1:43 prepare for getting your units out of the line of fire when the walls change over.
- From 1:46 to 2:03, as soon as the walls change, send your units to the top of the screen and let orange and green fight over the center planet. You need to pay attention to where you may need to position your units to destroy the remaining planets. In this video I see that green is attacking both orange planets, so I didn’t leave as many units in the right column. However, this is the only time I’ve ever had green destroy both of those planets without capturing either of them. Which probably explains why I got such a good time.
- From 2:04 to 2:08, after green initiates its attack on orange, I go ahead and take out the center green triple planet.
From here you just need to destroy the remaining planets. If you allocated your units to the correct section, you should be able to get a really good time.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.