This is the same strategy as an earlier post on Influx.
- From 0:00 to 0:21, double up your initial planet and launch an attack on the double planet next to orange. The problem here is orange really wants that double planet. There are four moves that orange can make, only one of them is good for us. If orange does anything but capture the single planet directly above its triple planet, then I restart the game.
- From 0:22 to 0:42, At 0:27, I attack the orange single planet in an attempt to get orange to send reinforcements from its bottom triple planet, it didn’t work in this case but occasionally it does. What we want is to get as many orange units towards the top of the board as possible. This not only gets them away from you, but it gets them into position to battle green. Finally you want to capture the two remaining single planets on the lower left of the board.
- From 0:43 to 1:02, move your units in to position to capture the orange triple planet just after it promotes itself. Before the walls go up at around 1:03, you want to have captured the lower left triple planet and start the process of doubling up the planet next to it.
- From 1:03 to 1:24, In this phase, before the walls come down, you want to capture and promote as many planets as possible. At about 1:15 I gather some units to attack the top left orange double planet. This is to get orange to send reinforcements there and get them away from my triple planet.
- From 1:25 to 1:47, you want to bide your time and not attack too quickly. While biding your time you can also promote and capture some planets away from the action. In this video green is really taking its time and leaving most of its units towards the top of the screen. This isn’t normal, but it is what led to such a good time. Starting at 1:35, I make my move to capture the two lower left double planets. Usually green has at least one of those planets at this point.
- From 1:48 to 2:08, I don’t get to this point very often where I have all the planets on the two bottom rows. But, since I did, I took advantage by getting as many units as possible up to the top right. Starting at 2:00 I use those units to destroy the green triple and double planets.
From this point, the key is to destroy all the opponents on the perimeter and then send all of your units towards the center planets where you’ll have them available after the walls go back up.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.