This is the same strategy I used in a previous post on Bypass.
- From 0:00 to 0:47, the initial captures. At the end of this phase you want to have all the bottom planets captured and your triple promoted, as well as capturing one of the single planets on the wing. How you go about capturing these planets depends on how your opponents react. If I’m unable to capture all of these, I start over.
- From 0:48 to 0:52, you are going to be directing your attacks against the opponent where you have captured the single planet on the wing. In this video that is orange. Right now, just build up your units on your triple planet until orange gets both its triple and double planets promoted.
- From 0:53 to 0:56, as soon as orange gets both its double and triple planets promoted, use all the units on your triple planet to attack the top orange single planet.
- From 0:57 to 1:00, when orange sends reinforcements to the top single planet, remove your attack. This will allow orange to use those units to attack green.
- From 1:01 to 1:04, as soon as orange attacks green, resume your attack on the top orange single planet.
- From 1:05 to 1:08, as soon as orange sends reinforcements from both its double and triple planets up to the top single planet, release your attack and start sending units out from the bottom where you can use them for an attack on orange.
- From 1:09 to 1:11, while positioning your units for an attack on orange, watch the orange top single planet and as soon as it sends its units to attack green, resume your attack on it.
- From 1:12 to 1:15, as soon as orange sends reinforcements to the top planet, release your attack and continue positioning units next to orange.
- From 1:16 to 1:19, resume your attack on the top single planet.
- From 1:19 to 1:23, keep sending units from the bottom up near orange and wait for orange to send its mass of units from the top single planet to attack green.
- From 1:24 to 1:39, now you want to attack and destroy both the orange triple and double planets. Here I captured the green double planet, but I don’t think I needed to do that.
- From 1:40 to 1:49, send your mass of units over to the green side but don’t attack any of the green planets.
- From 1:50 to 2:00, as soon as green starts attacking the orange single planet, you want to take out the green double and triple planets.
From here you just have two green single planets that you need to destroy, while also making sure they don’t capture another planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.