The key to Lookout is to get both of your triple planets promoted to triple as soon as possible. This will burn off the fog so that you can determine how to proceed.
- From 0:00 to 0:49, get both of your triple planets promoted all the way to triple so you can burn off enough fog to see what is going on. When the fog burns off so you can see your opponents triple planets, notice which one is not already promoted to triple. It seems counter intuitive but this is the one you want to destroy first. In this case that is orange, the reason orange hasn’t promoted this planet to triple yet is because they have captured the far right triple planet. If you attack green first, orange will get very strong.
- From 0:50 to 0:56, build up some units, then use them to attack the green singleton. This should get green to send reinforcements from their triple planet. When you remove your attack, green will use these units to attack the far right orange triple and as a bonus, the green triple doesn’t have enough units to attack you.
- From 0:57 to 1:08, now use that mass of units to attack, destroy and promote the orange triple planet.
- From 1:09 to 1:28, attack, destroy and capture the green triple planet. While doing this you also want to take advantage of opportunities to further weaken orange. That is why I’m attacking the orange double planet.
- From 1:29 to 1:37, attack, destroy and capture the green single planet.
At this point I was lucky and can see that the far right triple is unoccupied and all that is left is to destroy the green double and the orange single planets before either one can capture the triple.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.