When playing Envoy, I used to use those moving planets to transport my units to adjacent enclaves. I even got some pretty good times doing this. But, things got a lot better when I decided to just do a full out attack.
- From 0:00 to 0:32, capture the unoccupied planets in your enclave and promote the available double planet. Your first move needs to be to capture the center planet. Otherwise, orange may take it. If orange or purple do anything I start over. If green sends its units towards the top right enclave, I’m OK with that, since that is what I want them to do anyway.
- From 0:33 to 0:34, as soon as you’ve captured and promoted all of your planets, send a fake attack to the double planet in the bottom left enclave. This is the planet that purple is thinking about attacking. When you attack it, purple gives up and goes where we want them.
- From 0:35 to 0:42, as soon as purple starts capturing planets in its enclave, you want to capture the planet that moves between you and the top right enclave. This is to prevent green from capturing this planet.
- From 0:43 to 0:56, time to destroy, capture and promote the orange double planet.
- From 0:57 to 1:09, you want to first send some units towards the moving planet going between the two bottom enclaves. Having an attack on that planet will prevent purple from capturing it. Second, send some units towards the double planet closest to purple in the bottom left enclave. This will prevent purple from attempting to capture that planet.
- From 1:10 to 1:15, without affecting the units I’ve already sent on an attack, start sending units towards the center purple singleton. This is designed to get purple to send units from its double planet to reinforce that center planet.
- From 1:16 to 1:24, first remove the attack from the center purple planet so it can use those units to destroy green. Now that purple doesn’t have enough units on its double planet to send to the bottom left enclave, it is time to start sending all your units towards the purple enclave.
- From 1:25 to 1:31, capture the moving planet to prevent purple from doing so.
- From 1:32 to 1:45, it is finally time to start destroying purple.
- From 1:46 to 1:57, as soon as you feel like you have enough units on the way to purple to destroy it completely, you need to start sending units towards the top right enclave so you can destroy it.
You should destroy the planet moving down into the purple enclave as soon as you get the chance. Other than that there are only a couple of planets left to destroy.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.