To get the best time on Press you need to set up a blockade. It isn’t much of a blockade, but if your opponents will promote their gas giants to triple and then attack each other in the center gas giant, you could have just enough units to wipe out both of them.
- From 0:00 to 0:22, set up the blockade by capturing the singletons next to the orange and green gas giants.
- From 0:23 to 0:48, eventually one of your opponents will attack the center gas giant. Until that happens get the units off of there and try to evenly divide them between your two singletons.
- From 0:49 to 0:56, when you can tell which opponent is going to win the battle over the center gas giant you need to move your units next to their gas giant so you can take it out.
- From 0:57 to 1:03, just as your opponent is capturing the center gas giant, attack and take out the gas giant they have promoted to a triple. Don’t capture the gas giant when it is destroyed, just leave any extra units there to discourage your opponent from attempting to recapture it.
- From 1:04 to 1:07, if you are lucky the other opponent will attack the center gas giant at just the correct time, like now. When they do, get your units in place to take out their gas giant.
- From 1:08 to 1:12, just when it seems that orange has sent enough units to destroy green, you need to take out the orange gas giant.
At this point, you have two singletons and each of your opponents has a singleton. You need to destroy both of the opponents without letting them capture another planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.