The key to Lighthouse is to get a blockade in place to limit the area for green and orange, this will make it likely they will attack each other. To do this their first move needs to be away from your position. If you watch as the fog is descending you can usually see which way they are going.
- From 0:00 to 0:06, double up and then watch you opponents. If either of them move towards your position, start over. Here, you can see they both are moving away.
- From 0:07 to 0:31, you need to expand as fast as possible to capture the planet next to green and set up the blockade.
- From 0:32 to 0:47, now it’s time to blockade orange.
- From 0:48 to 1:00, time to promote your double planets. Make sure to send your units to your blockade planets to discourage orange and green from trying to break through.
- From 1:01 to 1:23, time to take out the orange and green double planets next to our blockade. After taking them out you need to capture and promote so you can burn off some fog.
With one of the captured doubles promoted, you can now see all of the remaining planets. How you attack from here depends on what you find when the fog is lifted. You also need to keep an eye on the center triple planet and prevent one of your opponents from capturing it.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.