Bounty is not very difficult to beat. But, getting a really good time is a different matter. For that you need a strategy that keeps your opponents attacking each other. The initial part of the strategy presented here is designed to place green as a buffer between you and purple. Then later on feigned attacks are used to move orange units into a position where they will attack purple from the other side.
- From 0:00 to 0:30, you want to capture the two lower planets next to green (this also works against orange, I just always do it this way) and build up your units to prepare for taking out the green double planet.
- From 0:31 to 0:47, take out the green double planet but do not capture it. With the destroyed planet partially captured, I send units from my furthest planet. This seems to keep green from attacking that planet. I do this until purple attacks green.
- From 0:49 to 1:01, now that purple is attacking green we can capture and promote the double. Then promote your double next to green and build up units on it.
- From 1:02 to 1:09, use fake attacks on the top orange double to get orange to send reinforcements there. This will get the orange units away from you and also get orange to attack purple. When orange moves away from you, promote your last double planet.
- From 1:10 to 1:20, collect your units for another fake attack on orange. When orange attacks purple, attack the top orange double planet again. Remove the attack when orange sends in reinforcements.
- From 1:21 to 1:39, now would be a good time to trigger the white hole. After you do, use the units to destroy the lower orange planets, including the end double planet.
From here it is just clean up the remaining planets in the best way possible. In this video I don’t think I did the best possible as I used my mass of units on the left to attack a purple planet on the right and my mass of units on the right to attack orange on the left. Seems like I could have done better there.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.