It seems like I tried every combination possible for which order to capture all those planets. I did okay, but I could never do really good till I gave up on all of those planets and treated them as window dressing. When I started looking for a way to get the opponents to have to attack each other and to promote their double planets, my times started getting quite a bit better.
- From 0:00 to 0:12, send slightly more than half of your units to the singleton in front of one of your opponents. Then send your remaining units, and any new units created towards the singleton in front of your other opponent. Sometimes one of your opponents will double up. When that happens send all of your units towards the opposite singleton. In this video, neither doubled up, so just before the units arrived at the first singleton I redirected all of the units to the other singleton. This doesn’t always work, but sometimes it does just like it did here.
- From 0:13 to 0:23, keep sending all of your units to the singleton you captured. You want it to be stronger than the green singleton so orange will attack green instead of you.
- From 0:24 to 0:27, when you have enough units on your singleton send a few of them in an attack on the green double. When green moves its units into a defensive position, release your attack and green will absorb those units in an attempt to promote the double.
- From 0:28 to 0:35, when orange attacks the green singleton move your mass of units into position for a future attack on the orange double planet.
- From 0:36 to 0:49, now you are waiting for orange to attack green with enough forces to destroy the green singleton. While waiting keep sending any newly created units to the singleton in front of the green double planet.
- From 0:49 to 0:57, when orange makes its move to attack the green singleton you want to make your move to destroy the green and orange double planets. If you are lucky like I was here, you’ll destroy both of them just as orange is destroying the green singleton.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.