Initially Channel can seem difficult, but when you start setting up a blockade to keep your opponents in their initial section, it gets quite a bit easier. With your opponents confined to their starting section all you need to do is attack them in the correct sequence and you should be able to get a very good time.
- From 0:00 to 0:05, double your initial planet and then wait until one of your opponents attacks the singleton between them.
- From 0:06 to 0:17, when one of your opponents attacks the center singleton, you need to start attacking and capture the singleton that the other opponent is most likely going to try to capture. You need to capture this singleton to keep both opponents facing each other and prevent either one from escaping through the force field.
- From 0:18 to 0:22, as soon as you capture the singleton, start sending the units from that singleton to your double planet. This is to discourage your opponents from attacking your double planet.
- From 0:23 to 0:29, when orange attacks the center green singleton, you need to start sending your units into the vicinity of the green double planet. You don’t want to actually attack the green double yet, you want it to keep sending reinforcements to its planet that is under attack until you have enough units there to destroy it.
- From 0:30 to 0:36, when you have enough units attack and destroy the green double planet.
- From 0:37 to 0:39, as soon as the green double is destroyed, send all of your units to your double planet. This is to discourage orange from attacking a weakened planet.
When orange attacks the green singleton, start sending your units into the vicinity of the double. Then when it seems that orange is about to destroy the green double, attack and destroy the orange double planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.