If nothing else, Labyrinth has a bunch of planets. My strategy is based on how many times orange has bit me good. Because of that, my approach relies on getting the orange corner double. Then I try my best to be patient and allow the opponents a chance to attack each other.
- From 0:00 to 0:06, after doubling up your initial planet, attack the double next to orange. You don’t want that planet, you just don’t want orange to get it right away.
- From 0:07 to 0:40, capture and promote your initial planets, then you want to prepare for capturing some planets on the orange side.
- From 0:41 to 1:02, when the walls come down capture the top two planets next to orange and then build up your units for the coming assault on orange.
- From 1:03 to 1:24, how you take out orange depends on how it has captured and promoted its planets. You want to take out the doubles just as they are promoted and before they build up a lot of units to use in defense. As you are taking out orange you want to take advantage of any opportunities to capture an extra planet on the green side.
- From 1:25 to 1:46, when the walls come down you are at your most vulnerable. I have found that it is best to take your time and hope that your opponents start attacking each other. If you move too quickly, you will probably make a planet weak enough that an opponent will see an opportunity in attacking you.
From here, the possibilities are endless, I try to get the green corner double. Other than that, it is a good strategy to hold off on attacking an opponent that has a different opponent on their other side, and see if they will attack each other.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.