When you first start playing Freeway you’ll notice that the opponents will seem to do nothing for long stretches of time. You know you could get a better time if they would just hurry up and attack.
It finally occurred to me that they are building up their forces to try and capture an empty planet. You can usually tell which one they are after and you can use an attack on that planet to prompt them to give up on that planet and go elsewhere.
- From 0:00 to 0:08, here I’m trying to get both planets to give up on that center triple planet, neither fall for the fake.
- From 0:09 to 0:34, time to give up the fake and capture my initial planets.
- From 0:35 to 0:37, that orange singleton seems to be trying to build up enough units to go after the top left triple planet. I use an attack on that planet to get it to give up and bring their units more to the middle and closer to green.
- From 0:38 to 0:59, time to capture the singleton above greens double planet, then destroy and capture its double planet.
- From 1:00 to 1:12, it seems as if orange is once again preparing for an attack on the top left triple planet. At 1:05 a fake attack on that triple planet gets orange to give up and attack green instead. After orange goes after green you should mass your units on a single planet in preparation for your attack.
- From 1:13 to 1:25, time to attack the orange double planet and then take out the rest of the orange planets.
Here I was fortunate that the orange attack on the green triple planet was strong enough to destroy the planet, but not strong enough to capture it.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.