In Cincture as in the other Shockwave games, you want to capture the planets on the back side of the shock wave so you can attack and destroy your opponents as the shock wave passes them, which is when they are at their weakest.
- From 0:00 to 0:26, your initial capture needs to be one of the double planets on the perimeter. I always go with the one between orange and purple, this approach may work with one of the other ones, I just stick with what I know.
- From 0:27 to 0:44, you need to build up your units before destroying the purple double planet on the perimeter. I’ve never been able to capture this planet before the shock wave, but you have to get as many units in it as possible.
- From 0:45 to 1:09, your partial capture on the perimeter double planet needs to be completed and promoted.
- From 1:10 to 1:30, the bottom double planet on the perimeter usually is partially captured by green or purple. In this case there are only a couple of green units in it, so it needs to be captured and promoted.
- From 1:31 to 1:46, the green and orange double planets on the perimeter need to be destroyed, and if possible captured.
- From 1:47 to 2:17, you need to get units in the vicinity of the remaining perimeter planet occupied by an opponent, then if necessary, use the attack, release trick to get it to promote and make it easier to destroy.
From here you hold the high ground, and you just need to destroy the inner planets as they are uncovered by the shock wave. In this video I was lucky that the center double planet was not occupied by an opponent, that is when you can get the best times.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.