The path to the best score in Ramparts is through patience and luck. You need to capture the correct planets and let your units build up. Then if you get lucky enough for your opponents to continually attack the center planet, you should get a good time.
- From 0:00 to 0:51, these are the initial captures.
- From 0:52 to 1:18, I always send my units to the side opposite of the opponent that initially captured the center singleton. It’s my experience that eventually the other opponent will get that center planet, and that is when you want to attack.
- From 1:19 to 1:28, send only your units from the top and bottom double planets to the side you’ve chosen to attack first. Leaving your singletons undisturbed helps to discourage your opponents from attacking them.
- From 1:29 to 1:31, take out the green double planets.
- From 1:32 to 1:36, just after orange sends its units to attack the center planet, send all of the units from your top planets over to the orange side for an attack. Don’t attack orange until your units are almost on top if its double planet.
- From 1:37 to 1:44, destroy the orange double planets.
How things go from here depends on your opponents. In this video I got lucky that my opponents attacked each other until their units were almost exhausted, which made for a much quicker clean up of their remaining planets.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.