There are 2 key components in my approach to Vise. They are, you must trigger both white holes, if one of your opponents triggers a white hole, it’s game over. The other is destroying your opponents triple planets as soon as possible. A frontal attack will not lead to a good time, you need to send your units behind enemy lines and destroy the triple that is driving his advance.
- From 0:00 to 0:33, you want to double your initial planet, and deny green the singleton closest to the white hole. After capturing the singleton you have two objectives, get more units in the vicinity for the eventual trigger of the white hole, and get green to start promoting their triple planet.
- From 0:34 to 0:50, trigger the white hole on greens side and get the units ready to take out greens triple planet right after it is promoted.
- From 0:50 to 0:57, you have been getting units off of your double planet to use for an attack on orange. The units are prepositioned so your attack can be on the orange triple planet. This attack will encourage orange to send reinforcements to the triple planet, then when your units are directly over the white hole, you attack and trigger the white hole. Using this approach makes it less likely that orange will also attack the white hole when it detects your attack on the white hole.
- From 0:58 to 1:17, in this phase you just need to get as many units of possible off of your double planet, and promote the triple planet you captured.
- From 1:18 to 1:37, this is the preparation for and taking out the orange triple planet. You’ll notice that at 1:21 I attack the green double planet. Although it doesn’t get the desired effect in this case, sometimes it prompts green to send units from its singleton to reinforce the double. This has two positive affects when it occurs. First, green is less likely to attack my triple planet so I can start sending those units over to the orange side, and second green will eventually use those units against orange.
How the game proceeds from here is hard to tell. In this video I felt I had enough units to take out the orange double planet. Other times I promote the newly captured triple planet.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.