I like puzzles, and I look at Auralux Constellations as a collection of puzzles. Of cousrse, the solution to these puzzles is the fastest time you can possible get. In Stage, as in so many of the other Auralux puzzles, the path to the fastest time is to coerce your opponents to move where you want them, in order to get them to attack each other.
In Stage there are several key places where you can attack your opponents, and after they move their units in to defend against the attack, you then remove your attack. The opponent then has more units then they need and will typically use those excess units to attack someone. If you’ve moved them correctly, this somebody will be another opponent.
- From 0:00 to 1:10, these are the initial captures in preparation for the attack phase. The very first attack in this phase is designed to deny green access to the double planet enclosure.
- From 1:11 to 1:38, an attack on the green double planet prompts green to move units in for defense. Then when the walls change, you can overwhelm the green planets outside the walls.
- From 1:39 to 1:42, an attack on the green double planet closest to orange. This gets green to move units in closer to orange.
- From 1:43 to 1:45, an attack on the purple double planet designed to get purple to move its units away from it’s planets we will be attacking shortly. With the added benefit of purple having excess units available for attacking orange after the walls change.
- From 1:46 to the end you just need to use your forces to destroy the remaining opponents.
If you leave a comment, please use the same name you use on Auralux 2. Also, indicate if you play on Android or iOS.